Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
In Th' Q u i e t s...
In th' quiets, one can hear th' beating of their Heart;
Haunting, yet a comely echo of a weary drummer.
Close your eyes, and in that moment, you are pulled-
Into th' calm of a distant world...away fr'm th' chaos,
Somewhere 'tween th' silence.....and th' exhillaration,
A place wher' yo'r dreams are safe fr'm mad demons,
Like Emerald City, sans th' strangeness of th' journey.
Feel th' peace within, dwell in th' sweet of th' poppies;
No place like home, perhaps, still dreams yeild peace.
Open yo'r eyes to th' new day...th' quiets have spoken.
Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (In Th' Q u i e t s... by Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Ballad #8 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- The Window, Lynda Hull
- Today, Happy Day, Sandra Feldman
- Daybreak, Jonathon Hadley
- Specialised, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nocturne with Choreography for Departure, Lynda Hull
- Fifty Fathoms Deep, Michael Mira
- In Another Country, Lynda Hull
- Clash Of Values, Edward Kofi Louis
- cities, James Hart