Pursuing your orders,
Saving another's soul,
Fighting for blind borders,
Losing all my goals!
Oh! My heart heavy and
Who is the responsible for? !
Everything what you gave me-
was a chaotic world!
What's happening here is
One melancholic harm!
My accompanying fear is
stopping over the heart!
I wish someone would tell me:
'Hey, don't lose your trust! '
My heart is heavy and now...
It's time to stop trying so hard!
Faith for nothing! You know,
How difficult it is!
With all strength I'm trying
to make heavenly visit!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inspirer by Lado Batiashvili )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Child of the South, Leah Ayliffe
- Progressive Yearnings, RoseAnn V. Shawiak