Pursuing your orders,
Saving another's soul,
Fighting for blind borders,
Losing all my goals!
Oh! My heart heavy and
Who is the responsible for? !
Everything what you gave me-
was a chaotic world!
What's happening here is
One melancholic harm!
My accompanying fear is
stopping over the heart!
I wish someone would tell me:
'Hey, don't lose your trust! '
My heart is heavy and now...
It's time to stop trying so hard!
Faith for nothing! You know,
How difficult it is!
With all strength I'm trying
to make heavenly visit!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Inspirer by Lado Batiashvili )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- our conversation's getting fat, Mandolyn ...
- AHMAD RAMI احمد رامي, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Privacy Lost, Morgan Michaels
- Walking alone in your memories, Asma Riaz Khan
- No Free Lunch, Bill Cantrell
- A True Hosanna - After Reading A Poem by.., Warren Falcon
- Fight and War for Why?, Pintu Mahakul
- Life, Richard Lam
- From Dust To Dust, Neela Nath
- Long ago and far away., richard harris