Palas Kumar Ray
That day I was visiting my friend
with a broken leg in a hospital
who had his mobile phone on.
This instrument hardly allows
anyone else to come close
or talk to you.
The other day when I was at home
my other friend came
and found me busy with internet.
I felt the same at the hospital
what my other friend felt
during his visit to my home.
Later I found some shortage of time
to meet my friend at hospital but
talked to him over phone time to time.
Think my other friend also some day
shall stop visiting my home
and send me frequent emails.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Instrument by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- the sinful lover, RIC S. BASTASA
- retriever for a pet (very rough), lee fones
- Iraq in History, Ima Ryma
- the yes in me, RIC S. BASTASA
- Kalidasa, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- THE PRETTY SEA AND THE HARD ROCKS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Venereus, Bruce Hayno
- without tears, RIC S. BASTASA
- When You Speak to Your God, Robert Kane
- Maiden Of Ekwensu, Chibueze Oscar Osuji