Is It For Keeps?
Is this for real
Is this for life?
Is it for keeps?
Will you give up on me?
Will you forever hold my hand?
Is this all an illusion
Is this meant for me?
Are you really in my life
Are you leaving through the very same door you came in
Will your promises stay true?
Will your promises break and shatter just like my heart?
Just like before time and time again
Till the pain is beyond unbearable
Lilac Wine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is It For Keeps? by Lilac Wine )
- Once summer comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With dogs and rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher
- Till You Come, micheal john
- The Thing Betwixt The Ears, Buxton Shippy
- Going To Heaven, Tony Adah