Is It For Keeps?
Is this for real
Is this for life?
Is it for keeps?
Will you give up on me?
Will you forever hold my hand?
Is this all an illusion
Is this meant for me?
Are you really in my life
Are you leaving through the very same door you came in
Will your promises stay true?
Will your promises break and shatter just like my heart?
Just like before time and time again
Till the pain is beyond unbearable
Lilac Wine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is It For Keeps? by Lilac Wine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- "Twist these Big Tits Purple", Richard Thripp
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -66, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stories Are Created, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- When Fresh Fish Fails, Richard Thripp
- center, laxami Cards
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -65, Ronjoy Brahma
- Im sorry mom, claudia Fernandez
- Witless Innocence, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sitters And Their Dreams, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- There Is Nothing I Can Do, Lawrence S. Pertillar