Is It For Keeps?
Is this for real
Is this for life?
Is it for keeps?
Will you give up on me?
Will you forever hold my hand?
Is this all an illusion
Is this meant for me?
Are you really in my life
Are you leaving through the very same door you came in
Will your promises stay true?
Will your promises break and shatter just like my heart?
Just like before time and time again
Till the pain is beyond unbearable
Lilac Wine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Is It For Keeps? by Lilac Wine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman
- Friends, Ronald Chapman