it is possible!
These are various words which
Various talks about but do not think about.
You may squabble but it is possible.
You are possible cause
God made you that way.
It is possible cause
God made it that way.
You are possible because
Your love is possible,
Your friendship is possible,
Your heart feels possible,
What about you?
You are beautiful.
What we concentrate on is
Being hurt by someone we trust a lot,
Being trusted by someone we have hurt a lot.
It is possible
You are possible & your possibilities makes possible
To be possible.
Believe in yourself, because it is possible.
Live your life for possibilities to get possible.
What ever you do, let it be possible
If it is against possibilities.
Whatever you feel, feel possible, if you truly can feel.
Whatever you see, glimpse possibilities, if you in actuality can observe.
Whatever you dream about, trance about possibilities.
Whatever is possible, it is possible.
But what is impossible?
Is a word existing in dictionaries, In books
Which were written possibly
But written impossible.
I assume impossible is just a word fashioning folks,
Who are failures and don’t even fancy to succeed.
When I congregate impossible,
Distinguish that I won’t revolve back.
Until it’s possible
And I just covet you to discern that,
That thing impossible
That keeps blocking your way,
Know that just behind it, is success
Is paradise of what you are skirmishing pro!
What I can ask you is…
Spell the first two letters of the word impossible
And conclude up the word.
That thing, that person enlightens you that he, she, it is possible
The author is unknown to me but it is, I am, you are possible
Stephen Raseona's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (it is possible! by Stephen Raseona )
- The 3 kelvin sound of great expectations, Marcel Aouizerate
- Online Halloween, Marcel Aouizerate
- A royal glasshouse, Marcel Aouizerate
- Poem: Quiet Spaces, Joseph James Breunig 3rd
- Where You Are Planted, Evie Shockley
- We are not in favor of, gajanan mishra
- Afterward, Lawrence Beck
- Fourth's Corner, michael walkerjohn
- O stop, little, lovely rose, Saheb Mohapatra
- Diwali For The Dead, Saheb Mohapatra
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- From 'The Testament of Beauty', Robert Seymour Bridges
- A Night Thought, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Drinking Song, William Butler Yeats
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- A Moments Indulgence, Rabindranath Tagore
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)