It's A Christmas Miracle
I saw a huge box to look inside, you'd never geuss what i'd find.
When i saw what was included, my life was no longer polluted.
And in the box was a gift for me, it was a guy who liked mysterie's.
My heart sang like crystal's, and i thought to myself...It's a Christmas Miracle!
When i helped him out of that wooden space, he moved to my cheek and kissed my face.My mind didn't know what to think, but my eye's stood there blank.I sighed for a second as my eye's droped down, Then i looked at him and i heard a sound.It was the sound of my heart dancing like pistol's, it's a Christmas miracle!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (It's A Christmas Miracle by Jessica Hinds )
- In that unlikelihood, Mark Heathcote
- Blue ink, Donnie Wolff
- Tossing Memories, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Insanity, John Masaitis
- To My Juliet, Where The Chains Of Love a.., Captain Cur
- Roommates, S. I. Rednow
- That Last Piece of Cake, Phyllis Strong
- What Makes A Man A Man, John Masaitis
- Is It My Poetry's Nadir?, Dr John Celes
- Resolute Me, S. I. Rednow