Sylvia Loven Carter
How is it that a person can make a covenant promise and have no intention on following through on the promise made?
How is it that you can show no remorse over the pain you've caused another human person
It's Funny how anyone can think that hurting someone is fine, and lie on the other person on top of it.
It's Funny how our bodies, can be used when it's convenient.
It's Funny how when things start to go awry you come to mind, I do have let this go don't I lol (8
Sylvia Loven Carter's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's Funny by Sylvia Loven Carter )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Empty Cartridge, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Your Love, abigail sikwenda
- The Missing Feeling, abigail sikwenda
- Lights Off, abigail sikwenda
- Situationships, abigail sikwenda
- Kind leaning, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dreamt About You, abigail sikwenda
- Please Remember, abigail sikwenda
- So near, yet so far..., Musical Ravi
- Shackled by Love, Maheshwer Peri