JESSICA LYNN HEPNER
It's It Over Now
Is is over now?
Help Me Lord, to just let go.
Let me back out with some Grace and Dignity,
And no one will ever have to know.
Break It To Me Gently, -
As you absolutely, possibly can.
Because the Damages will be severe.
Because this is not what I had planned.
Is It To Be Nothing More Now,
Then some very distant memory?
Take it easy Lord, I'm very fragile now,
No way near as strong as I once used to be.
Is It over now?
Take me back Home then,
Because Life will not be worth living,
And I'd be better off, if it were to end.
Is It Over Now?
Then, so it shall be.
Is It over now,
Is this now The End, of me?
July 18,2010 @ 10: 10 am
JESSICA LYNN HEPNER's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (It's It Over Now by JESSICA LYNN HEPNER )
- Angel's fear, gulsher JOHN
- when i loved you and you loved her and s.., Mandolyn ...
- LOve is replaced, hasmukh amathalal
- The lonely wolf, denise nixon
- He Sleeps Too Much, Jena Crowe
- Halloween Night, Neela Nath
- The Power Of Faith!, Tom Zart
- Desacralized..., Dorothy Kardas, Psy.D. Th.D.
- Pay attention, gajanan mishra
- The Sun Has Collapsed, Naveed Akram
Poem of the Day
- Let Me Die A Youngman's Death, Roger McGough
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Ozymandias, Percy Bysshe Shelley
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(20 August 1948)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)