They pick on my hair, my shoes, my clothes
I try not to let it but sometimes it shows
it hurts me that everybody knows
They all know!
But they don't leave me alone
They still push me in the snow
And taunt me by throwing my phone
They don't do anything, nothing at all!
They just stand there and watch me fall!
And at home its much the same
Life go's on
But some day I'll be strong
And stand up to those that have done me wrong
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (it shows by Maelea Mercado )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- R U hurting, Gregory Kelley
- Hospitality Professional Courtesy, Terence G. Craddock
- What my heart says, Gregory Kelley
- More, douglas scotney
- To the Apple Green, Peach Blossomed Skie.., mary douglas
- Qoute # 5, Is It Poetry
- The Impolite Proprietress, Terence G. Craddock
- Love, Melissa K Vigna
- It's Over, Melissa K Vigna
- The Rider, Melissa K Vigna