devon da poet
Kiss me on the right eye
Those lips of yours are so delicate and desirable.
O, what beauty in those lips?
As soft and gorgeous as they are,
they're simply admirable.
Don't speak another word!
Shhh! They weren't made for utterance.
Silent speech- kisses and romance.
Red roses are synonymous to those lips.
Baby I'm Moses, kiss me like Sarah.
I can't see love in my right eye.
The left side of my heart was broken.
The after effects of a heart attack
has slowly deteriorated my sight.
Your lips has the remedy of restoration.
Heal me with one kiss.
The synergy of our emotions,
eye depends on lips.
Like Visine your lips will deter any distortion.
Refreshen my eye with your love portion,
I need to see love again.
True love is what i'm pursuing.
I can't see without feeling your lips.
Skin and eyes are complementary;
my senses work similarly to KFC and the Coca Cola company.
Baby kiss me and I'll completely see the blatantness of you heart.
When my eye hurts it cries.
Baby kiss me on the right eye
and I'll kiss you like a real guy,
'cause when my eye is healed,
my lips are sickly still.
devon da poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Kiss me on the right eye by devon da poet )
- Gray Tears, herbert guitang
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.49, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.48, Monk E. Biz
- Pysch essay 1, imani halley
- Recollections, SALINI NAIR
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.47, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.46, Monk E. Biz
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.45, Monk E. Biz
- A Poets View Of Modern Life, Yohan Confectioner
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.44, Monk E. Biz
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Jiske Dhun Par Duniya Nache, Kumar Vishwas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns