Nyein Way (19.1.1962 / Yangon)
koan of the body
no mathematics.no philosophy.this is your body you are relying on
imagination is belief is truth is language is in a flux of everything you have gone through
nothingness somethingness possibilityof impossibility is existential fitness
this is a void of your ambition
unseen territory evading your mind of butterfly coming towards you
some people are in the cup of backward solidity overcoming concrete reality of the past truths people are politicised
the secretes of numbers are unseen shapes of organized chaos in the wake of
colourful sitting at the coffee shops
melting pots are waiting for the returns of freefalls without the maps of rolling stones.
dreams only exist when you are awake---freedom of koans--psychic body
unfinished concepts---blanks------you are blacked.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
- ' tomorrowed' is a...............'
- ' ထိတ္လန္႔တုန္လႈပ္မိ၏။ဤေလာက။အႏွိဳင္းမဲ့ ...
- ႊ ႊ ့ The Wonder Insti...
- 2012 New Dimension Of Conceptual Poetics...
- 5 gems for your life- a poetics of life ...
- A Conceptual Jartaka
- A -21st -Century Poet
- A 21st Century Reality
- A Bicycle Through A Transparent Glass In...
- A Bırd_Song Surfıng On The Oceans Of Hum...
- A Budget or Bud-jet
- A cartoon's speech
- A City of The Old
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.