I know this girl...whos called Leanne,
She is that special...I have had to change, my whole 'looking for love' master plan.
Awlough I feel like, her biggest fan,
I cant tell her...because she is with, another man.
I used to think, that in Love I knew it all,
been played around with, and too many times, even played the fool.
Thought I was done, I no longer could trust my old plan,
until that very fine day, when I met Leanne.
At first I just fancied her, and I knew of this other man,
but after a year of knowing her...I now need another plan.
Every time i see her, I have to try to look away,
because when our eyes meet, I get lost in all I say.
Her smile, her looks, her lovely way,
everything about her... I just want, and I want it every single day.
I just wish I had a magic spell,
to make this fine women... my special girl.
I dont need, another no hope looking for love unworkable plan,
I just need...Leanne x
James Irwin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Leanne by James Irwin )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- [CW]Watch The Flash Season 1 Episode 11 .., Renz Barns
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- The Polar Star, Tushar Ray
- On Learning in Texas of East Coast Winte.., Bill Grace
- I'm ill, lee fones
- Goodnight My Love, Michael P. McParland
- THEM and the Next Avatar, douglas scotney
- The Devine Write of Poets, Sandra Feldman
- Poema, Samuel Smith
- Roses are Red, Mr. Spock
- Black on White and briefly Red, Diane Hine
- Enduring Faith, Dr John Celes