I know this girl...whos called Leanne,
She is that special...I have had to change, my whole 'looking for love' master plan.
Awlough I feel like, her biggest fan,
I cant tell her...because she is with, another man.
I used to think, that in Love I knew it all,
been played around with, and too many times, even played the fool.
Thought I was done, I no longer could trust my old plan,
until that very fine day, when I met Leanne.
At first I just fancied her, and I knew of this other man,
but after a year of knowing her...I now need another plan.
Every time i see her, I have to try to look away,
because when our eyes meet, I get lost in all I say.
Her smile, her looks, her lovely way,
everything about her... I just want, and I want it every single day.
I just wish I had a magic spell,
to make this fine women... my special girl.
I dont need, another no hope looking for love unworkable plan,
I just need...Leanne x
James Irwin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Leanne by James Irwin )
- Dr. Lmst., RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- After An Unfortunate Incident, Morgan Michaels
- Only in Vegas, Angela K Brown
- Morning, Angela K Brown
- Shifting Afternoon, Angela K Brown
- Song of Solomon, Angela K Brown
- The watcher is watched, Christopher Withers
- I Will Still Love You, Sandra Feldman
- Born Too Many Times, Oduro Bright Amoh
- Self Examination, Phil Soar
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)