In the very beginning
when God made woman and man,
He realized some were smarter
and devised a glorious plan.
He gathered the intelligent,
and to tell them from the rest,
made them all left handed
to identify His best.
So when you see a lefty,
please give your due respect,
and try not to be offended
by their greater intellect.
Don't fret if you're right-handed,
even though there is no cure,
God still loves you greatly…
He just loves lefties more.
Ron Tranmer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Lefties by Ron Tranmer )
- Prayer at 5: 30 a.m. by Robert E. Whelan.., Bill Grace
- स्रोद गोमोरदोँ, Ronjoy Brahma
- The Rules Of The Game., Tony Adah
- Rold Dahls Words Of Wow, Curtlan Popo
- Lovingkindness! ! ! Yes!, Mr. Nobody
- Poetry Consoles, Sandra Feldman
- Inner Cosmos, Curtlan Popo
- Coffee, Nassy Fesharaki
- Arrival , Gert Strydom
- Spectrum, Curtlan Popo
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)