Samael Yugalin Emrys
Life Might Be Different
To choose between two, many
goes on the way as others,
clouded vision to blind by
the life of driven dumbs.
Happened in my life, the moment came
may I not like theirs but
when come, I chose though
I had another, to sacrifice.
lead a life with pain in heart.
Nothing new but with the same old,
for me who loves to explore,
place of hell it is! . No point to
regret for that I had chosen. But life
might be different if I had chosen my own.
Samael Yugalin Emrys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life Might Be Different by Samael Yugalin Emrys )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay