Seems like I am in a brisk pace of risk!
not sure anytime I liked challenges,
for all my honest longings!
like I know not myself to put,
may be hardly have any clue of life yet!
surely so open for the life always,
never was with such surprising eyes!
looks like it is an eternal search,
as I never wanted to make a breach!
Sometimes I don't know what I am,
for, never have felt the life's realm!
still I promise that I never felt any storm in extreme,
as I never cause any harm even in my dream!
for, I just watch the life and learn,
un-like many others may fetch it in whole and turn-in!
So, I feel that I still have to learn,
...so that I might be with others in tune!
Siddartha Montik's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Rhytm! by Siddartha Montik )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Worry not, my dear, gajanan mishra
- The Onlys, douglas scotney
- First Impressions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is there any thing called death?, gajanan mishra
- Hiding In Daylight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My First Day, Ejalonibu Abraham
- Oh Stranger, Liilia Talts Morrison
- Thinking In Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maze Of Togetherness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I am a snowfall at your gate, Mark Heathcote