The flower's petals slowly drifting off,
Like water falling off a smooth surface.
People going slowly to sleep,
It's like hibernation in the middle of summer.
Time flying past our faces,
It's like an eagle in full-speed.
Hard to realize anything at all,
Like a child learning for the first time.
We will all get why,
Like life on the edge of a cliff.
Here lie life's surprise's,
Like withered pages scattered across the floor.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Life's Surprise's by fazie rox )
- Solace in Solitude, Donald R Charon
- On Being Governed, Donald R Charon
- All are mine, gajanan mishra
- Our Air, Foster Teegarden
- I wear a sweater now, The Princess
- Morning Triku V, Steve Kittell
- To My Love, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Scrutinized As Being Abusive, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Sting, Foster Teegarden
- Some Ghoul, Foster Teegarden
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Heather Burns
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)