Nyein Way (19.1.1962 / Yangon)
Light, Suddenly, After A- Long- Time- Pregnant
Meaning is a harbour
the moving buoy
24-oceans are flowing in poetry of concepts
simply written 'self-egg'
obessive sweats, injuried sweats &possessive sweats
going through after years
towards light, humans grasp the world of their findings
halo of conversational poetics,
a man witha mountain of sweats and heat.
poet nyein way
Poet Other Poems
- ' tomorrowed' is a...............'
- ' ထိတ္လန္႔တုန္လႈပ္မိ၏။ဤေလာက။အႏွိဳင္းမဲ့ ...
- ႊ ႊ ့ The Wonder Insti...
- 2012 New Dimension Of Conceptual Poetics...
- 5 gems for your life- a poetics of life ...
- A Conceptual Jartaka
- A -21st -Century Poet
- A 21st Century Reality
- A Bicycle Through A Transparent Glass In...
- A Bırd_Song Surfıng On The Oceans Of Hum...
- A Budget or Bud-jet
- A cartoon's speech
- A City of The Old
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (A City of The Old by Nyein Way )
Top 500 Poems
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley