T (no first name) Wignesan
Limerick: Once Chaplin Wanted To Play Brando
Once Chaplin wanted to play Brando
So he hired a walrus for duo
Walrus refused to shave
Lather’s scent far too grave:
Chaplin played Hitler with moustachio!
© T. Wignesan – Paris,2014
T (no first name) Wignesan's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Limerick: Once Chaplin Wanted To Play Brando by T (no first name) Wignesan )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow