Linda (an acrostic poem)
Lady Luck came my way,
invited me for a short stay.
Not knowing what to do,
did not dare to date you.
Away you went on holiday.
Lady Luck came again,
inspired me into action.
Now I knew what to do,
decided to invite you,
and awaited your return.
Lovely to look at, natural,
intelligent, caring, maternal,
never selfish, but sacrificial,
a partner most delectable.
Isam Hussain's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Linda (an acrostic poem) by Isam Hussain )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LEARNING FROM EXPERIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HUMBLE WISHES 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LIES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- REJOICE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Against My Will, Emmanuel George Cefai
- MONEY 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Sitting on the desk, Emmanuel George Cefai
- As in a dream, Emmanuel George Cefai
- EDUCATION 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- The night is heavy, Emmanuel George Cefai