Live or die, I don't mind
Live or die, I don’t mind
Build a world out of playdo…
Live forever, until you don’t.
Listen to the deaf and speak to the dumb;
Break the unbreakable and lose all your charm.
Pickle a finger in a yellow glass jar;
So the police can see you went too far.
Lithium runs through my veins, to show me a new way;
See the beautiful rage, locked inside a cage, within my ugly face.
Nineteen sixty five, its time for our equal rights;
I have a dream and I am willing to march into a fight.
God is dead. I am not.
Worship me; I’m all you have got.
You are nothing, I am even less;
But together we shall become infinite.
Save my life and let the day waste away;
All Drag Queens on TV should be hung, or cut with razorblades.
Temptation proves you are a real person.
Are you like me, or would you just blindly jump in?
Beg for another day of life, before this one is gone;
Lose all your money.
Waste all your hope and never smoke! (no.)
Just write us another great song.
(C) 2011 Aa Harvey. All Rights Reserved.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Live or die, I don't mind by AaI Harvey )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Yes, Mother Nature Teaches Bards..., Dr John Celes
- Tonic Pain, Soumita Sarkar Ray
- In the Absence of Light, F. J. Thomas
- Give me a drink, Diana Rosser
- White Power, F. J. Thomas
- Sweet Dreams, Sambanath Denis
- My unjust God, Nalini Chaturvedi
- continue counting me, Mandolyn ...
- the tail of poet, ademola oluwabusayo
- the way of the world, ademola oluwabusayo