Do not give up hope
I believe in your strength
It is clear in your eyes.
Keep your head up, and
The wounds will heal fast
When your down, get back up
You will live to fight again.
Put on a smile,
It's been much too long
And the time is too short.
Let go of your fear
You are safe here with me
Look, see the light in the dark.
Cast off all your doubts
For you have what it takes
To fulfill what you dream
And prove them all wrong.
Forever have pride
You know who you are
And that's the most
Beautiful thing of all.
Emme Konstantine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Long Inspiration by Emme Konstantine )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternity Calls..., John Ugolo Umah
- To live is to, gajanan mishra
- When love fades and tolerance takes over., Lehlogonolo Phora
- In The Arms Of!, John Ugolo Umah
- A Senior Citizen, Pius Didier
- Beclouded, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Why I am taken as toy, noctiluca scintillans
- Let's smile, Nassy Fesharaki
- When I Die A Teacher, Pius Didier
- Family, Kolade Seun