Palas Kumar Ray
Love For Death
for your permission
to cross our door.
Only when you thought
it was your time
not to stay here
I saw it entering
like an obedient son
to do its duty
of carrying your soul.
Mother, I can not forget
I saw love in your eyes
I cannot. I cannot.
© Palas Kumar Ray.All rights reserved.
Palas Kumar Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love For Death by Palas Kumar Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Stop, Is It Poetry
- O virgin chic..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- गु बाजिबाय, Ronjoy Brahma
- A sense of destiny, Mark Heathcote
- Love Is In The Air, Johnny Goyena
- A knight errant!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- I am free to having, gajanan mishra
- Does Anyone Want Beautiful Poems Cried t.., mary douglas
- Largest house., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Tears Of A Rose, Electric Lady