Love is (rose)
an emotional roller coaster that stops on empty.
love is caring, fearless, and worth keeping.
love is a three dimensional figure
that only appear in the heart.
love is thoughts, emotions, feeling and spark.
love is beautiful, talented, honest, and nice.
love is a rose
that shine bright at night.
love is an emotion
that scars you for life.
love is passionate
and full of fight.
love is trusted,
promised and kept.
love is a thought
a feeling a myth.
love is honest, pure, and sweet.
love isn't shown
between the sheets.
love is natural
and used by many.
love is sweet
and prompted to be.
love is free and teased.
love is two, you and me.
love is rose the only girl i see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is (rose) by Jonas Blueford )
- Άνεμος, Angelos Ioannou
- Forever, Frank Avon
- SHADOWS, Donald R Charon
- Crying Bee, Steve Kittell
- Walk the Walk, Donald R Charon
- To Smile Even In Sadness, Rohit Sapra
- In secrets, gajanan mishra
- A-DOODLE-DO, Donald R Charon
- Nostalgia- Song of the Expatriate, S.zaynub Kamoonpuri
- Wipes off obloquy, gajanan mishra
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)