Love is (rose)
an emotional roller coaster that stops on empty.
love is caring, fearless, and worth keeping.
love is a three dimensional figure
that only appear in the heart.
love is thoughts, emotions, feeling and spark.
love is beautiful, talented, honest, and nice.
love is a rose
that shine bright at night.
love is an emotion
that scars you for life.
love is passionate
and full of fight.
love is trusted,
promised and kept.
love is a thought
a feeling a myth.
love is honest, pure, and sweet.
love isn't shown
between the sheets.
love is natural
and used by many.
love is sweet
and prompted to be.
love is free and teased.
love is two, you and me.
love is rose the only girl i see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is (rose) by Jonas Blueford )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- रंजानाय फैगौ, Ronjoy Brahma
Poem of the Day
- To Neilburg, Trevor Toews
- The New Norm, Michelle Dragonfly
- Context, Trevor Toews
- Love Stoned, Electric Lady
- The Guardian, Trevor Toews
- 'I Love You, I Love You.', Michelle Dragonfly
- Screams In The Dark, Michelle Dragonfly
- Christmas Haiku, Mr. Nobody
- Problems, Michelle Dragonfly
- Busy, Michelle Dragonfly