Love is (rose)
an emotional roller coaster that stops on empty.
love is caring, fearless, and worth keeping.
love is a three dimensional figure
that only appear in the heart.
love is thoughts, emotions, feeling and spark.
love is beautiful, talented, honest, and nice.
love is a rose
that shine bright at night.
love is an emotion
that scars you for life.
love is passionate
and full of fight.
love is trusted,
promised and kept.
love is a thought
a feeling a myth.
love is honest, pure, and sweet.
love isn't shown
between the sheets.
love is natural
and used by many.
love is sweet
and prompted to be.
love is free and teased.
love is two, you and me.
love is rose the only girl i see.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love is (rose) by Jonas Blueford )
(c. 1343 – 25 October 1400)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
((13 March 1941 – 9 August 2008)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(30th November 1991)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Return of The Romantic, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Longest Night, Nassy Fesharaki
- The Tiger, William Blake
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
Poem of the Day
- Life of Love, Moriah Schutt
- SONNET IV, Sir Toby Moses
- Love is Complicated, Moriah Schutt
- Let Me Be With My Conscience, Abdulrazak Aralimatti
- That you are beautiful, Gert Strydom
- Morning, Gert Strydom
- Niagara's Yulia, Nassy Fesharaki
- SONNET III, Sir Toby Moses
- during eve of next moment..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Eliot, Your Modern Hollow Men, Bijay Kant Dubey