A long journey passing in this two love
individual, the essence that has been gone
for a long time to be with someone who
The passing time moves in a different way,
the long rocky road, the wave of every journey
the process of learning of things happening around
control and uncontrol by itself. the distance,
the substance, the destiny belong by its journey
that they travel, a long experience to
determine the genuine feeling to someone
that never been change, that never been forgotten,
that never been lost in every step of the way
turning and circling of time.
Every journey it takes that gives meaning
to grow, to become, to recognize the details,
to value the implication of things in the past,
the present and in the future ahead of life.
'Till we meet again, to start a new, to live with you
in a satisfying love and meaning of a good life.
I will embrace the beauty of this journey
of a TRUE LOVE.
Copyright (c) Jocelyn Dunbar
7th of June 2009
1: 34 P.M.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love reunited by Jocelyn Dunbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Spirit of the Hearth, Lynn Anne Brown
- DANDELION, Lilly Emery
- The Moon In Her Eyes, Lilly Emery
- sometimes its difficoult to live in myself, cristobal Benjumea
- Beautiful Mistake, Noorjehan Khan
- A house divided, Doyen Lingua
- Just Be There, Ronell Warren Alman
- A COFFEE KETTLE FOR A CUP OF COFFEE غلاي.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Listen And Learn, Lilly Emery
- On getting dressed, Mark Heathcote