A long journey passing in this two love
individual, the essence that has been gone
for a long time to be with someone who
The passing time moves in a different way,
the long rocky road, the wave of every journey
the process of learning of things happening around
control and uncontrol by itself. the distance,
the substance, the destiny belong by its journey
that they travel, a long experience to
determine the genuine feeling to someone
that never been change, that never been forgotten,
that never been lost in every step of the way
turning and circling of time.
Every journey it takes that gives meaning
to grow, to become, to recognize the details,
to value the implication of things in the past,
the present and in the future ahead of life.
'Till we meet again, to start a new, to live with you
in a satisfying love and meaning of a good life.
I will embrace the beauty of this journey
of a TRUE LOVE.
Copyright (c) Jocelyn Dunbar
7th of June 2009
1: 34 P.M.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love reunited by Jocelyn Dunbar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath