K. Jared Hosein
(Love) September Girl
All I want to breathe is your hair,
The mocha delight of the skin that you wear.
I want you to be the light on the dark side of me,
The sun rays upon my snow
And the blue jays that soar free.
The light that flickers in my iris is for you,
The smile curved on lips,
The blush on my cheek, that gentle hue
Is for no one but you.
I want the sonata of your voice
To lull me to sleep each night,
To the moonlit river to tomorrow, awakening to your celestial sight.
The September wind being as gentle as the kisses we share,
September skies that I will paint for you each year.
You are my lily pads in the reflection of the lake,
September waters from my moonlit river,
Dawning of a September wake.
My firelight circle of hope
Emanating in embers alit in the September rain.
My September carousel of white horses keeps turning,
All my soul within me burning
My sainted angel for whom angels give envy.
Flirt and flutter around my September moon.
I'm sick of the other months in this world,
So flirt and flutter to me soon,
My September girl.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ((Love) September Girl by K. Jared Hosein )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE فوق صخرة ا.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Today I Watched A fly, Kyle Schlicher
- Opportune Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- OVER THE HARD ROCK OF SUICIDE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Yesterday's Emotions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Someone's History, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- On a Love Train, Tosin Abegunde
- A Happy Song, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The silent sufferer, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- A Desert Oasis, RoseAnn V. Shawiak