Reyvrex Questor Reyes
Love Sonnet 104: 'My Love Touches No Shivers Down My Spine.'
My love touches no shivers down my spine.
Inside her eyes I see no glint of sun;
Not one tomorrow waited there in line.
Her ways befit that of a disguised nun;
Or she could be a rose, a briar rose,
That shows a bloom once every twenty thorns,
Which might a lover’s tenderness dispose
Like honeycomb still watched by bees one scorns;
But I see skies acquire a sudden hue,
When love of mine belches on smoking fair,
Some glow shoots from her hand, not from the blue,
Saves me a chimney to pollute my air;
……..Yet after all is said, a love’s a love,
……..And might, with assignation from above.
Reyvrex Questor Reyes's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love Sonnet 104: 'My Love Touches No Shivers Down My Spine.' by Reyvrex Questor Reyes )
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
- All of Me, Angela K Brown
- Rain, Angela K Brown
- Stay With Me, Angela K Brown
- seriously though, the ending is dope, Mandolyn ...
- Performing A Musical, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)