Love You Fell Down In My Eyes
You had to go,
This I had predicted,
On our very first day!
Today like an unexpected guest,
You just left,
But what was the use,
We could have sorted out things,
Without the third person knowing,
What all happened between us...
If leaving me was your final wish,
Then mightiest in this world would also,
Fail to change your feelings for it...
Then who was I to alter.
You could have politely said,
Whatever you wanted,
What was the use to abuse,
Even if you always took me for granted...
This world is big,
Yet a very small-small place.
After what you did,
Will you ever have the guts,
To look directly in my eyes,
For the rest of your long-lived life...
Ankur Thakur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Love You Fell Down In My Eyes by Ankur Thakur )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid