Money buys you liberty to live.
Money buys you ability to heal.
Money buys you symphony to create.
Money is everything.
Without money, I am everything.
Money buys what has been taken.
Money is a game of hate.
Erica Borges's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M($) NEY by Erica Borges )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- No Tears For Me, vince gullaci
- season of fall autumn, binod bastola
- Coming to you I said, gajanan mishra
- Smell the RosesT, Bill Cantrell
- I Invited You To Visit, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A New Freedom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Bluened Tones, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy