M.Tsvetaeva, To Anna golden-lipped... - translation (rus.)
by Marina Tsvetaeva
To Anna goldenlipped -
To the all-Russian Redemptive Word, -
Wind, carry my voice, please
And my heavy sigh also.
Tell, please, the burning vault,
About the eyes, which are dark of pain,
And about the silent earthly bow
Amidst the crops golden.
And you, a green-watered forest's spring,
Tell, how at this night I looked into you -
And what face I have seen
With my own eyes, as truth.
You, who in the stormy height
Have been found again!
You! - Unnamed!
Carry my love
To Anna goldenlipped
- of all Russia!
27 june 1916
Here 'golden-lipped' is like the name of Ioann Chrysostomus
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva, To Anna golden-lipped... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Decoys, Birgitta Heikka
- Which Stones Cast Leave Permanent Scares?, Terence G. Craddock
- Tranquil Place, Tirupathi Chandrupatla
- Qualified Candidates For Euthanasia, Terence G. Craddock
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -71, Ronjoy Brahma
- City Workers, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- बबेयाव थांनो?, Bahadur Basumatary
- Yesterday, Tony Adah
- Thoughts Bloom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Why Do People Sometimes Self Suicide?, Terence G. Craddock