M.Tsvetaeva, To Anna golden-lipped... - translation (rus.)
by Marina Tsvetaeva
To Anna goldenlipped -
To the all-Russian Redemptive Word, -
Wind, carry my voice, please
And my heavy sigh also.
Tell, please, the burning vault,
About the eyes, which are dark of pain,
And about the silent earthly bow
Amidst the crops golden.
And you, a green-watered forest's spring,
Tell, how at this night I looked into you -
And what face I have seen
With my own eyes, as truth.
You, who in the stormy height
Have been found again!
You! - Unnamed!
Carry my love
To Anna goldenlipped
- of all Russia!
27 june 1916
Here 'golden-lipped' is like the name of Ioann Chrysostomus
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (M.Tsvetaeva, To Anna golden-lipped... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- It is all true, gajanan mishra
- Poet Persona and YOU, which is which?, Mr. Nobody
- Saturated, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I would never hurt you, The Princess is
- One Mode of Mortal Devotion, William Park
- Glow worm, Mark Heathcote
- FOOT STEPS, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Highest Human Virtue Surprisingly Is.., Mr. Nobody
- Time Marches on, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Our First Day, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow