Towering in the sky
With buds of spring
The whole panorama
Obscured from view.
Clear and bold
Passing it for
The umpteenth time
Triggers the subconscious
A beautiful damsel
Ever smiling says
'Try casino for luck'
The life’s earnings
Triggers the mind.
Oh! Mighty billboard
Foundation and the structure
Announcing man's triumph
Nature hides in shame
And I wonder
What an achievement!
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mammoth Billboard by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate