Manifesto Of Post-conceptual Poetry @ November,2009
(1) It is a happy and prosperous event to know that you are asked that what post-conceptual poet-writer is.
(2) Post-conceptual poetics is constructed by the concept'speculation
as a lack of the real' to investigate and analyse the conceptual frame.
(3) Poetics is a machinery but it is not build up of Language, concept and physical realities.It is actually realises and known that 'I' is not the machine to run things and after-I consciousness contemplated and prone to realities seen and alternative realities realities unseen but realized and felt by aha moments of existential beings.
(4) It can have the ability to touch the beyond-perceived realities in human chemistry called a post-conceptual voyage.
(5) It cacept icon, relic, image, symbol and metaphor to describe the ontological and plural realms of the arts.So, post-conceptual poet can be traced as multi-dispciplinary artist or poet or poet-artist.
(6) Post-conceptual poet can talk abut identity issues and apart from it, he or she can tell about outside operational realities.
(7) Post-conceptual cultural identity is composed of e-culture/technological culture and Buddism's philosophy(I don't assume Buddhism as religion) of 24-things circle of human existence-Pahtana in Pali text but post-conceptual poetics accept that God is dead(Nietcze): the author is dead.It is not a religion-oriented poetics.
(8) Post-conceptual death is the knowledge of the allegory used in conmceptual poetics is just liberated from the obesession of technique called narrational identity.It is a reflective and reflexive making of new or restructural knowledge pattern-a contemplative and initiative uncreativity in the digital revolution age.
(9) Post-conceptual phenomenon is composed of
2) received feeling from senses
3) awareness on mental composition, decomposition and recomposition
5) beyond-I existence of mental faculty
6) geopsychological awareness
7) continuum of reality as a charachteristics of materiality, physicality and mental faculty
8) beyond -prejudice insight for appropriation life in poetics of contemporaneity in the contemporary crises of identity, home, uncreativity, making and technoloical identity of anti-establishment or flexibily of carnivalization of defamilization upon creative, uncreative and art-making world together with quotidian experiences.
9) humanity rather than humanism
10) social values, intellectual values, ethical values and civic values
11) feeding humanity components in the weak area of techno-fed writings
12) fer-robotics attitude and for -humanity attitude as a map of post-conceptual voyage
13) post-colonial concepts
14) site-specific concepts
18) ecological awareness
19) political awareness upon moment-to-moment behaviours
20) digital politica
21) scientific innovation
22) Third mind
23) The fourth mind(I have self-discovered it and written about it)
26) trans-disciplinary practice
28) phenomenon-noumenon-conceptualization discoursal projects
29) spritualism-wisdom on contemporary society
30) dia-logic realities
31) anti-establishment or neo-establishment in versitility
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Manifesto Of Post-conceptual Poetry @ November,2009 by Nyein Way )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
- Muskuraanaa Sikho//Hindi, Aftab Alam
- How Good To Be Alive, Shalom Freedman
- His Smile You'll Recognize, Susan Lacovara
- Lead Feather, Joshua Riles
- For Just Tonight, Susan Lacovara
- My Love, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Mahua tree, gajanan mishra
- Why Are You So 'Nasty'?, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Elegy For Whitney, michael walker
- This Poet's Playground, Susan Lacovara