Lawrence CH Hiun
Memory Of Love
Love is like the colour of rainbow,
Love smells like a bouquet of roses,
Love sounds like my heart’s beat,
Love tastes like a sweet chocolate.
Love looks like hugging someone we loved,
Love feels like fresh air,
Love looks like angel in heaven,
Love feels like fresh water in the spring mountain.
Love is like a mirror,
Love someone like we are loved,
To love someone is to love ourselves,
Love someone like God’s blessing.
Love is a sweet memory after all.
So keep those loving memory alive and forever.
Lawrence CH Hiun's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Memory Of Love by Lawrence CH Hiun )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay