Mi Pito #4
Oh mi pito, mi pito
Why are you so perplexing?
Oh mi pito, mi pito
You're a muscle I'm always flexing.
You defy explanation, you transcend what's believable
To somehow be greater is just plain inconceivable
Mi pito, you're like a tapestry, weaving stories with your beauty
Mi pito, mi pito, conqueror of so much booty.
Mi pito, why is it that you never cease to amaze?
Mi pito, a sundial that tells the time on sunny days.
Mi pito, in ancient times, you'd be worshipped like an idol,
And if ever we are separated, surely I'll become suicidal.
Mi pito, mi pito, where will fate take you next?
Mi pito, mi pto, never under-sexed.
Mi pito, you are like the sinews that keep us all together.
Mi pito, mi pito, why did you have to suffocate Heather?
Mi pito you are powerful, like the hurricanes of South Carolina.
Mi pito, I can see you from space, just like the Great Wall of China.
Mi pito, mi pito, your status has made you royal.
Mi pito, mi pito, when will you stop drilling for oil?
Mi pito, women crave you, like Oprah does toffee
Mi pito, you're stronger than all of Peet's coffee.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mi Pito #4 by Sledge Hammer )
- I sink deep, hasmukh amathalal
- Haiku ' Dray ', miken newman
- I shall never be, hasmukh amathalal
- Water, Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Beside you walks a woman, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- A name on the tree, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Standing In The Middle, Katherine Perry
- Non - Compliance, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Not Understanding, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Is homosexual an adultery?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Tiger, William Blake
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Mewlana Jalaluddin Rumi
(1207 - 1273)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)