My nose is too large,
And my eyes are too near,
And I really can't stand,
The size of my ears.
My legs are too thick,
And my feet are too wide,
I just don't witness beauty,
On the outside.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Mirror by Lydia Etzler )
- My thoughts amid choas, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- I Am Alive, Akhtar Jawad
- O My Songs, Madhav Sarkunde
- Detester's haste, Hamisi Miriti
- Masibonisane, senzokhaya umhayi
- namhlanje usuku olukhulu, senzokhaya umhayi
- okuhle, senzokhaya umhayi
- babies and dogs, oskar hansen
- God Could be Never Wrong, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- Khalani zinyoni vele nizolibusa, senzokhaya umhayi