Money For Life
Stand now with the understanding,
You need money for life.
Much money. Less money.
Money for living, or money for greed.
Money for greed, destroys
The beauty of the soul.
Money for living,
A cherished journey of life.
Get your act together,
Use money the right way,
Give of some to those in need.
Money for life, used right,
A treasure to the souls of humanity.
Winston Harding's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Money For Life by Winston Harding )
- I regret nothing, but I invest in what c.., Mandolyn ...
- Steve Jobs, Saiom Shriver
- Crawl, Singleton M. Tate
- Lustful Love, Priscilla Colon
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.2, Singleton M. Tate
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow