Money For Life
Stand now with the understanding,
You need money for life.
Much money. Less money.
Money for living, or money for greed.
Money for greed, destroys
The beauty of the soul.
Money for living,
A cherished journey of life.
Get your act together,
Use money the right way,
Give of some to those in need.
Money for life, used right,
A treasure to the souls of humanity.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Money For Life by Winston Harding )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Seen, Jose Torres Junior
- I Seen..., Jose Torres Junior
- Duet, John deVries
- Chuh, John deVries
- Blurry, Jose Armando Guzman
- Salome (Rubiyat sonnet), Gert Strydom
- See everything pure, gajanan mishra
- When I hold you tightly against me, Gert Strydom
- the gramophone record, Somanathan Iyer
- the idiot box, Somanathan Iyer