Moon Come Soon
Moon provides me excitement
Like moon at all times
Excites the mighty ocean.
New moon or quarter
Half moon or full
I'm moved by the moon.
Moon sends love to earth
On its cool silver rays
Thru gaps in hanging clouds.
Lovers savor the moments
Every moment's precious
When moon shines at night.
As sun rises high at noon
A sorry state reaches the moon
Needing night for strength to gain.
Moon, moon, come to us soon
I pray please grant me a boon
Let me get into an ecstatic swoon.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Moon Come Soon by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- मीडिया, Priyanka Gupta
- The Daughter of the Earth - 19, gajanan mishra
- सीने में आग भरो, Aftab Alam
- Annoyance Generator, Christopher Withers
- The Lass Of Alberry, Julian Mann
- The truant.., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- All Is This World, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Feeling Alive, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reactions To A Poem, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Examinations, abhi mangla
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(3rd April 19sixty)