More Than A Friend
I looked through the window
And saw in the skies
I saw beautiful blues
Of your beautiful eyes
When i saw the mole
At left side of your nose,
It was as if cold was descending on my head.
When the mirror struggled
Reflecting beauty such as hers,
I felt as if spiders were
Crawling across my spine towards my neck.
As she sing song, her voice
Swept the face of the mind like sea breeze on the cold night.
When the moon decides to peep
Into the soul of the ocean
And became a lantern for the lonely fisherman.
Your thought soothes my soul
Because you are doing
Wonder like rod of moses.
I love that.
Please can we be more than a friend,
Can we be one +one = one,
Please can we be more than a friend.
Ejalonibu Abraham's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (More Than A Friend by Ejalonibu Abraham )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Eternal Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- Father And Son, Edgar Albert Guest
- Revenge, Edgar Albert Guest
- A sad girl sings..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Obligation Of Friendship, Edgar Albert Guest
- The Finer Thought, Edgar Albert Guest
- Things That Haven't Been Done Before, Edgar Albert Guest
- A Vow, Edgar Albert Guest
- Loving memories, Elena Sandu
- An Easy World, Edgar Albert Guest