Samael Yugalin Emrys
My Affection Towards Her
Been alone a while long
none to share but him
to lead way alone with
longing for love, alone.
Hates forfeit life for them
but bond not to be,
broken may be, but not.
All the way life it was! .
As true, felt nothing on first
but drew to speak with you.
known you, a little I spoke
awaiting for it after then.
Had the best not to, but
hurts being off from you.
Been watching you ever since,
for a chance to get you with.
Forgot myself, made the smile!
altered me so as I am.
will leave behind all, to be
with you, I feel alive!
With you I feel alive.
Samael Yugalin Emrys's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Affection Towards Her by Samael Yugalin Emrys )
- True Poetry Is Like A Rose, Denis Martindale
- Lovely butterflies Fly by, See I, Harindhar Reddy
- Believe and trust, hasmukh amathalal
- The Dumb Honest Judges, julius lenjatin
- Alluring Beauty with Thorns (A Lovely Ro.., Harindhar Reddy
- Stars Studded the Sky (cinquain), Harindhar Reddy
- Waltz of a Dream, Nathalie Handal
- La Movida, Nathalie Handal
- Scary and Nightmarey Ghost Walked, Harindhar Reddy
- I give You the Love of Calla-lily, Harindhar Reddy
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Andrew Barton Paterson
(17 February 1864 – 5 February 1941)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)