My Body Is Yearning..
My body is yearning for your hand,
and this broken heart lonely stands.
I wait for your gentle kiss,
and those soft lips I really miss!
Your bright eyes and the way you smile,
they only last for a while,
But I will wait for you here,
until you come and dry my last tear,
I just want you to know,
I will always be waiting for you.
Samuel Newton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Body Is Yearning.. by Samuel Newton )
- Feel a human life!, Somanathan Iyer
- Last night, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Erotic Haiku, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Poetry Is Where You Find It IV, Frank Avon
- As major, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic haiku by krishna Shivkumar yadav, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav