MY DREAM, MY TEAM
MY DREAM, MY TEAM
I have many friends,
Our friendship and kindness never ends.
They are so kind,
They have a very good mind.
We may fight,
We'll have the worst night.
Have a good night.
Together we go to a dream,
With our friends like a team.
It's a good dream,
It's a true team.
Fishes flying in the air,
The fairies do care!
Roses in different colours,
There are so many beautiful flowers.
Stuff yourself with tasty food,
Isn't the food good?
There are many mountains and seas,
Can you see the honey bees?
Mermaids walking on the land,
The land is covered with colourful sand.
The enemy loses and we win,
The prize was a pin inside a tin.
Going on a ride,
Swimming against the tide.
Houses made out of chocolate and bread,
Strawberries are of purest red.
Wake up! Wake up! I hear some noise,
That's like my mothers voice.
Someone pushed me here and there,
I told my team to be aware.
It might be a snake,
From the nearest lake.
I opened my eyes to see what it was,
And then I realized it was just a dream.
I then remembered some things in my dream,
About friends as my team.
I loved my dream,
Did you my team?
Ritusmera Mundakkal's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (MY DREAM, MY TEAM by Ritusmera Mundakkal )
- The smell that brought back memories, Sneha R.V
- About Me, Sreeram Vasudevan
- Maturity, RAJESH.C BOSE
- Exhausted, Paola Degli Esposti
- Emptiness, michael walkerjohn
- Invisible Love, Kumarmani Mahakul
- When Fishes Flew, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Restricted And Limited, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Song of Elf, Gilbert Keith Chesterton
- Love Is Not My Trade, Melikhaya Zagagana
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Being With You, Heather Burns
- In The Forest, Sarojini Naidu
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- A Prayer in Spring, Robert Frost
- A Lover's Complaint, William Shakespeare
- Coromandel Fishers, Sarojini Naidu
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Percy Bysshe Shelley
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(10 January 1887 – 20 January 1962)