my lessons of man.
my lesson are here for me to learn, discern, observe,
my lesson one, man never to trust,
lesson we need to learn all the time,
Im I lonely because nobody can true pity me?
Im I lonely because the world out there is indifferent, ?
Im I lonely because nobody helped me?
Im I lonely because I cannot see inside your face, ?
Im I lonely because I've been set up many at times in my lifetime, ?
Im I lonely cause I give and never receive?
Im I lonely cause they tried to ruin me?
Im I lonely cause I loved my life?
Im I lonely cause only the rest could Kill, ? I'm Ionely cause Christ said follow me alone?
or I'm I lonely cause I really dont know?
no man or teacher is there to teach me truth at home and in the streets,
tell me why?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (my lessons of man. by Maxim Muyu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love's Journey, Savita Tyagi
- Check the dogs, gajanan mishra
- Smoking Euthanasia, Dexsta Ray
- Touch, Francis Wanyiri
- poet laureate i think, lee fones
- सोरनिबा आगान, Ronjoy Brahma
- Roaring ready to go…, Mark Heathcote
- why does this have to happen, Happy Hippie Girl
- Sadness Of Living, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Blackened Bronze, RoseAnn V. Shawiak