My Little Plum (Psychotic and Lonely Princess)
Did someone tell you you're mine?
I feed from you, I see only you.
No one else can find the beauty and divine, in which you hide.
You may not see the beauty that's in me,
But now I see you.
Like I'm high up in the trees searching for the meat.
I'm hungry for you and your fame.
It confuses me, you've changed.
Although the changes that occurred are but a blur,
All there is, is in the jaded eyes of love.
I need you to see, what you have is me, and when time comes around,
I will make you my little plum.
You will live within the nectar that once lived inside me.
Oh my dear, if you could see what you've taken from me.
And when time shall permit, I'll rip off my mitts and bring you to the place where we first met face to face.
My little plum, can it be?
Are you hiding from me?
Our lights are not on together, Stop this fighting forever.
Stop running away,
And please sit, pray and stay.
This world isn't safe for us, let us leave.
I have the fire and you are the wood.
It's time to expire, let's fall.
You know we should.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My Little Plum (Psychotic and Lonely Princess) by Britt Veloso )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Final Frontier, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Doors Of Destiny, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reproductions Through Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Safest place, gajanan mishra
- To whom I am going, gajanan mishra
- In The Process Of Existence, Naveed Akram
- Thy presence, binod bastola
- My Maiden's Love Is Like A Cloud In June, Chibueze Oscar Osuji
- दिल को हरदम dil ko hardam, hasmukh amathalal
- Ode To Envy, Chibueze Oscar Osuji