Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello
N. - Poem Terminable and Interminable
'Love that moves the sun and the other stars'
Nat (turning towards the audience) :
We all are very busy. I started as single,
I found my sweetheart on the way.
If I had remained the same man,
Life wouldn't have changed myself.
Every age has got its story,
Man's story hasn't got any age.
I often dreamt a body in flight in the sky;
This was bright in darkness, flew far away,
As far as disappeared.
I see these houses on the hills,
Darkness closes in upon them.
Air is motionless, clear
Only human lights illuminate it.
Now only silence and peace mean.
Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (N. - Poem Terminable and Interminable by Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Make Your Own Path (Secret Message), Ronald Chapman
- Cognizance, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Dark Eyes, Ronald Chapman
- My Brook, Helen Hay Whitney
- Expectancy, Terrance Tracy
- deaith, Ewa Busayourmi
- Boy O' Dreams, Helen Hay Whitney
- Does the Pearl Know?, Helen Hay Whitney
- Sigh Not for Love, Helen Hay Whitney
- A Woman's Pride, Helen Hay Whitney