Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello
N. - Poem Terminable and Interminable
'Love that moves the sun and the other stars'
Nat (turning towards the audience) :
We all are very busy. I started as single,
I found my sweetheart on the way.
If I had remained the same man,
Life wouldn't have changed myself.
Every age has got its story,
Man's story hasn't got any age.
I often dreamt a body in flight in the sky;
This was bright in darkness, flew far away,
As far as disappeared.
I see these houses on the hills,
Darkness closes in upon them.
Air is motionless, clear
Only human lights illuminate it.
Now only silence and peace mean.
Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (N. - Poem Terminable and Interminable by Paolo Giuseppe Mazzarello )
Still I Rise
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(January 6, 1883 – April 10, 1931)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Mother the First and Best teacher of my .., Antonio Liao
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- The Pagan World, Matthew Arnold
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- A Thing of Beauty (Endymion), John Keats
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda