Never Say I Wish I Could
With old hands I bring to you,
a simple thought,
people expect that you knew.....
Each moment of our lives
are spent in moment,
At a certain age,
start too die...
Some will hurt
more than others,
but if you are attentive,
In these moments,
we try to find a way.....
just did that...
still doing it
There is no reason,
to know more.
Be thankful that you can live.
JAR Poet's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Never Say I Wish I Could by JAR Poet )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Battles above, and Battles below, Lilly Emery
- Philosophy, Nassy Fesharaki
- GOD'S BLESSINGS, Tom Zart
- Emptiness needed, Nalini Chaturvedi
- THE CRIMINALIZING OF LAETRILE, Richard Thripp
- What Can Israel Do It If They Understand.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Gods Strong Hold, Lilly Emery
- Softball Game, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Maharshi Aurobido's The Life Divine, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Casting A Lure, RoseAnn V. Shawiak