New Beginning But Old Deletion
Dead leaves afraid of touching new things
Noby knows but butteries know
Flat pretentious siplomats of the the in paper fire glued with powered
Innovative fakes out of social diets on the table of tommorrow
Are you one of them?
Song of butterflies into the cave of deconstruction
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (New Beginning But Old Deletion by Nyein Way )
- Age Geologic, bullet cookie
- A grain will do., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Women are exempted., Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Dearest Deric, Electric Lady
- Translate, gajanan mishra
- Blues, Bruises And Booze, Thando Nkosi
- Depend not, gajanan mishra
- This Is To Say, M.C. Bruce
- Impossible Past, Kevin Patrick
- Disinterested, M.C. Bruce
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(9 November 1928 – 4 October 1974)