next window to puppet city
'There is a hole/whole to every puppet story.'
A folk-tale about puppet and man:
'Once there was a puppet maker who wanted his son, Aung, to generate his puppet-making art.Aung wanted to see the world and adventure in the world.Before he left home, the puppet maker gave him four puppets: the first, the king of all gods(the wisdom) : the second, the green-face orge(the strength) : the third, the mystic sorcerer-Zaw Gyi in Myanmar(the knowledge) & the fourth, the holy hermit(the goodness) .With them, you can rule the world! (the poet says.) Aung met a rich merchant's daughter anmed Marla and fell in love with her.Whenever he faced with problems, one of the four puppets became alive and he consulted with them, overcoming difficulties in life.In the end he became somebody in the palace and lived happily in life with Marla.'
What about the life of the four puppets? Are they catalysts in the complex contemporary wold?
'There is a hole/whole to every folk-tale of puppet city.'
A reality show/a reality icon to a solution to life-long life projet?
Questions are not puppets but human world.What is a question? , Gertrudestein askes a question long time ago.Puppets are answering Gertrudestein's substantial question.
Puppets are now real human beings.
Are you a puppet or a man? Puppets are wise and energetic.
Next window.Open it right now.Next window to puppet city.I have an answerI have an answer.Puppets are now real human beings.I have an answer.Puppets are now real human beings.I have an answer.Puppets are now real human beings.Questions are not puppets but human world.
A tension is not between puppet and humans but between complexities of contemporary world and secret of nature.
Questions are not puppets but human world.
Nyein Way's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (next window to puppet city by Nyein Way )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love .., Pablo Neruda
- Self-Portrait At 28, David Berman
- Tonight I can write the saddest lines, Pablo Neruda
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
Poem of the Day
- Girls are not a burden.A sweet conversat.., Salim R Javed
- Night, Leong Ming Loong
- they captured this poem, and i went look.., Mandolyn ...
- The Tired Smile, Leong Ming Loong
- Blood and Gore, Leong Ming Loong
- Expressly For A Friend..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Welcome Love, Sari Mavi
- Wrongdoing, Leong Ming Loong
- Beyond Emerald City...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Many Buffalomen & The Bullock-cartmen To.., Bijay Kant Dubey