(brief renderings) Joe Fazio
Tell me...in the dark of the night, with you
alone in thought...do you ever wonder, if
when your last breath is drawn, there will
be more than life?
When you hear the sounds of the night,
the howling of the wolf, the cricket and
thousands of unseen noises that break
do you wonder if they can hear you?
Do you ever wonder if you could have done
more for those you loved? And, if they cared
enough...to do more for you.
Do you ever wonder if your cries of despair
and disappointment are heard some place
beyond the stars?
Do you wonder about the choices you've made and
if they truly made a difference?
Have you ever heard that voice deep inside you, questioning
the reason for your existence...and why you should go on?
Do you ever wonder about the insensitivity and lack
of consideration of those who say they love you?
Have you ever wonder to yourself, why you have been
so fortunate...is to have love in your live?
In your life...have you ever wondered about the
changes you could have made? And if you made
those changes...would they...could they...
have mattered that much?
If you had it to do it again...have you ever wondered,
what would you do differently?
© Joe Fazio
(brief renderings) Joe Fazio's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Night Revalations... by (brief renderings) Joe Fazio )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Final Moment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- to always be the self amidst these cacop.., RIC S. BASTASA
- what should be forgotten next, RIC S. BASTASA
- feelings creep like vines on a trellis, RIC S. BASTASA
- Tears Of Loss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- I Laid Down My Sword, Captain Cur
- Minds, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Apelike Persistence, Richard Thripp
- Your body is water, Mark Heathcote
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock