Nightmare pt 2
Another frag was thrown!
Bullet goes by..
On the ground
They had to roll!
The chopper didn't move
The bullets smashed the mold!
The enemy pursued so they knew they had to go
They made it to the chopper
They heard the frag explode
First they were excited, it didn't last for long..
Whoever occupied it
Didn't attach the rope
They made it to the door but the people had it closed
They thought they were protected
They clearly had it wrong
The pilot tried to fly away
All the gas was gone
The crew was trying to dive away
They knew it wasn't long
Before the chopper fell
Now Robby looked around at all the hell
Survival means to win then again we all could fail...
Dexsta Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Nightmare pt 2 by Dexsta Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah
- What A Life!, John Ugolo Umah
- Wondrous Love, BRENDA KANSHABE TUMUSHABE
- Look Into Me, John Ugolo Umah