Norah Jones In Concert
Jones sings honey-tea tone__
like she wants someone__
from Norah’s black vest
bitumen road, summertime.
Lee Alexander tangos
with double bass,
sweeps me off my feet.
play the keyboard
of my spine.
of my soul.
* Carl Sandburg
Pete Dowe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Norah Jones In Concert by Pete Dowe )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(2 November 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Poem of the Day
- The Sparrow, Robert Plese
- The Bemused, Robert Plese
- Time's departure, hasmukh amathalal
- We Were Born Naked, Michael Webb
- No race, hasmukh amathalal
- The worst expectation, Nnaji Hyacinth sopuluchukwu
- Samantha's Flight, Kewayne Wadley
- GlassHouse, Kewayne Wadley
- Lost Angel Mambo, Kewayne Wadley
- Always in hurry, hasmukh amathalal