Not All Of Them Are Black
Night pout to white morning.
Paths are like bosom of the
Albinek Royal path
to the sense is softer.
I put out corks from the corner of my eyes.
You can smell watter on the coat,
and earth is bowing to the scearm.
I.F. Kobjelska's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not All Of Them Are Black by I.F. Kobjelska )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To silence, hasmukh amathalal
- I Am A Spoon, Richard Provencher
- No use of keeping books, gajanan mishra
- Electric Blue, Leah Ayliffe
- Exception, hasmukh amathalal
- Sad Tragic Moments, Ronell Warren Alman
- The curdling moon, Mark Heathcote
- Look up or down, hasmukh amathalal
- Igor, Von Kimball Barney
- Does He Think Of Me, Brianna Kimball